“Creativity is like a dark room. You go in and you start shining light on things and build out from that… (genius) that’s not who I am. (But) I’m capable of letting it evolve and keep adding on to it; keep making it better. To me, creativity is about searching for something. And when you know it’s good, you need to not let it go. “ —Simon Otto Continue reading Creative Process by Animator Simon Otto (How to Train Your Dragon 2)
Author Dr. William Davis’ mix is not only healthy but also great for those that are gluten-free. Use this baking mix to make some of Dr. Davis’ favorite recipes like peanut butter cookies, pepperoni bread, herbed foccacia, cinnamon-pecan scones, triple berry muffins, and grain-free pizza.
- 4 cup almond meal (or almond flour)
- 1 cup ground golden flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground psyllium seeds (optional)
Email this shopping list to yourself from the original post Dr. Davis’ All-Purpose Baking Mix | The Dr. Oz Show.
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Keep in an air-tight container in the refridgerator and use as needed.