Cinnamon, ginger, turmeric and cardamom are just a few spices that instantly conjure up Christmas. I am using them in mulled wine, cakes, cookies, hot chocolate and coffee. I know turmeric and cardamom are not really spices for Christmas, but I think they deserve to be on my spices list for Christmas. Cinnamon is obtained […]
Author Dr. William Davis’ mix is not only healthy but also great for those that are gluten-free. Use this baking mix to make some of Dr. Davis’ favorite recipes like peanut butter cookies, pepperoni bread, herbed foccacia, cinnamon-pecan scones, triple berry muffins, and grain-free pizza.
- 4 cup almond meal (or almond flour)
- 1 cup ground golden flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground psyllium seeds (optional)
Email this shopping list to yourself from the original post Dr. Davis’ All-Purpose Baking Mix | The Dr. Oz Show.
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Keep in an air-tight container in the refridgerator and use as needed.